Monday 29 September 2014

I'm a Blogger!

I am currently sitting at home in my comfy living room watching my 14-month old smile at herself in the mirror and I feel completely happy. And then, stupidly, I take my eyes off of my perfect baby daughter and look at the chaos that is my house: sippy cups on the floor, laundry to be folded, dishes in the sink...I am by no means one of the so-called Super-Moms that supposedly exist today. My husband and I argue, my house gets messy, I [occasionally] burn dinner, I don't workout everyday, but, I love my life anyway.


 This blog will be an honest representation of who I am. Sometimes it will be filled with delicious, nutritious meals for babies, others it will be a rant on how difficult it is to get absolutely anything done and others on my favourite cleaning products, cosmetics or outfits for kiddies. I'd consider this the Jack-of-all-Blogs. I hope that it if nothing else, it might make other Mommys and Daddys feel like they are doing something right and if not, maybe some helpful hints to make days just that much better.

Another thing, this blog will NEVER be an outlet for me to complain about being a parent, wife, sister, etc., because truly the things I have to complain about would be so trivial in the grand scheme of things. How can there be anything better than having an all encompassing love for another human? Is it tough at times? Yes. But every tough moment is so worth it when I realise that all of the love I feel for my family is completely reciprocated and unconditionally so.

be kind, compassionate and happy.

tanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment